Your right to be treated well
- We commit you, utmost respect and dignity at all times.
- We commit you, utmost genuineness and integrity in our communication.
- We will ensure your privacy and vigil your personal information.
- We will offer individualized services to fit your specific requirements, age, lifestyle and culture.
Your right to participate
- We uphold your right to safety, security and convenience.
- We empower you with opportunities to make your own choices and decisions.
- We provide you with all the information that we deem necessary for you.
- We offer you the best support and help you make the right choice on time.
- We deliver you the best services that you may need anytime.
Your right to speak out
- We love to listen and are prompt to resolve your complaints if any.
- We are passionate about meeting your requirements if you face any issue-talk to us.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can complain to us or address your issue with the NDIS.